What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Letter of guarantee for secondary packaging

Started by , May 31 2014 04:17 PM
2 Replies

Can someone offer me a sample of a continuing letter of guarantee for secondary packaging?  Our policy states we must have this letter, but the letter we provide and ask suppliers to sign is directed towards raw ingredients and direct food contact packaging.  I need a standard letter for our corrugate suppliers that will cover concerns such as misbranding and adulteration without referring to FDA standards in which they are not subject to.

Thanks in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Generic RSPO letter given to vendors and customers Template Letter for requesting supplier become GFSI certified FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response USFDA Letter - FSVP
[Ad]

For now I not have the sample to share. I got guarantee letter from supplier that not have any system cerificate but them show

important point refer regulation of FDA such as "not use any hazard material or chemicals as............in our process".   

The guarantees's letter must relate  the composition and quality of the packaging materials used in the packaging to the food chemistry and use environment of the packaged products.

your supplier can apply style from these..

http://www.tri-cor.c.../fda-letter.pdf

http://www.accessdat...rch.cfm?fr=7.13

Dear Andig,

I think there is an extended, approximate example of your "Total" guarantee requirement (ie everything under the Sun and Earth)  in an earlier thread here (somewhere) although probably not for packaging. Should be usable as a template-to-be-adjusted.

Surely not too difficult to dream up though ?. Merely a question of promising Food Grade Quality for  all conceivable legislatory and relevant BCP factors. Which IMEX most suppliers are equally willing to sign up for. :smile:  Unless it is specifically not Food Grade, and not requested to be, Food Grade of course. This would perhaps require a little more creative writing to be of any auditorial conviction.

Basically you choose yr textual requirement/Guarantee to (minimally) fit the intended target. Known as reverse engineeering.

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Generic RSPO letter given to vendors and customers Template Letter for requesting supplier become GFSI certified FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response USFDA Letter - FSVP Recall Letter to Customer Food Safety Warranty Letter sample Amazon Meltable Letter Needed Letter for suppliers for separation of food and chemicals during shipping and storage Letter of Guarantee in a Food Packaging facility