What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

June 2014 - Member of the Month

Started by , Jun 01 2014 11:31 AM
13 Replies

We are delighted to announce the first ever IFSQN Member of the Month is our long serving, loyal, knowledgeable and very helpful moderator Charles.C

Well done Charles, you thoroughly deserve it. :clap:

Charles received 8 reputation points in May.

Your prize is a Lifetime Membership and an IFSQN Mug.

Cheers!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
June 2023 - Member of the Month World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 June 2022 - Member of the Month June 2021 - Member of the Month June 2020 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Congratulations, Charles C.

Very much deserved!

Congratulations!!!!,

Well done Charles. If there was such a thing as Member of the Decade (MOTD) - you'd be it.  :beer:

Congratulation Charles :thumbup:

Your postings are very helpful

very well deserved indeed!

Cngrats Charles :thumbup:

Many Thanks to IFSQN / SafeFood 360.

And all the amazing contributors here.

I look  forward to raising the Mug. :beer:

Cheers ! :thumbup:

Charles

2 Thanks

Good job Charles and thank you for the knowledge and experience you bring to the forums.

Congratulations, Charles! You are so detailed in your answers, so patient with people, and such a great resource!

Thank you for your devotion to this site!

Congrats @Charles...you really have been very helpful on this forum

Congratulations your a wonderful first choice.  :clap:

Congratulations Charles C.  :surprise:   

Congrats!!

I just realized I neglected an opportunity to post stupid memes !  Twice!  Thank the heavens the internetz lasts forever.

Similar Discussion Topics
June 2023 - Member of the Month World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 June 2022 - Member of the Month June 2021 - Member of the Month June 2020 - Member of the Month June Food Safety News June 2019 - Member of the Month June 2018 - Member of the Month June 2017 - Member of the Month June 2016 - Member of the Month