What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone know where I can get a form to complete an R and R study?

Started by , Jun 02 2014 09:35 PM
6 Replies
Does anyone know where I can get a form to complete for a R and R study? Thank you.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP annual reassessment form for RTE facility Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Form of ingredient to include on labels Self Declaration Form Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form)
[Ad]

Due you mean repeatability and reproducibility studies?

1 Like
Yes I do. Thank you.

When I do testing on test equipment for it's repeatability and reproducibility I take all of the data and throw it into an excel spreadsheet.  That way I can do statistical analysis on it quickly and easily. You can get average and standard deviation pretty quickly.  And if you know how you could probably do more. 

If I'm far off then sorry... but I don't really use specific "forms" for that... just into a spreadsheet... I use Excel a lot.

Then of course you can just take the data to the food safety team and discuss it at a meeting if you need a record of having a conversation about it.  Attach the data to the notes...

1 Like1 Thank

I would agree with Mr. I on this one.  I don't have a specific form and usually create a spreadsheet to fit the situation. 

1 Thank

I tend to think of Rn R as rest and relaxation.  I'm recommend travel brochures to the bahamas.

I have a specfic excel spread sheet that is built using Gauge R & R - its very useful - although I have not used it in along time. I can't recall where I got it from. I think it came as part of a statistics traning program I did. Not sure how you can contact me so I can send a copy to you?

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP annual reassessment form for RTE facility Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Form of ingredient to include on labels Self Declaration Form Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form) Validation Study for OPRP - Sieving Process Customer Request - Supply Standards Form Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Looking for a complete set of AOAC official method of analysis Help with understanding SSOP form 9CFR416.12(a)