What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What if we have an android application of IFSQN

Started by , Jun 07 2014 03:58 AM
14 Replies
Topic is Not related to food safety.
Need to communicate the requirement to the higher authorities of IFSQN.
1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars FSSC Environment Monitoring for Oleochemicals products for food application Process water in sauce application
[Ad]

Good question, thank you for raising it.

I have looked into this before with tapatalk, but didn't go through with it.

The forum has a mobile skin, but it isn't very good at all.

There is a new version of the forum software due out soon, but I have checked and they do not plan an app, instead the skin will be responsive, which will work well with mobile devices. However, I think an app would be a good service for members to enable them to keep up to date with all of their favourite forums.

I will install tapatalk and inform here when it's ready to use.

I am writing this from the tapatalk app. Please share your experiences and questions here.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Hi Simon,

I have installed Tapatalk on the iPhone but I cannot find the IFSQN forum in there. Do you need to do anything else to enable it on the iOS app too?

Thanks.

From what I can see it should work on any mobile device. I will have to ask tapatalk support for advice.

Has anyone else logged onto the forum with the tapatalk app. Please say so if you have. By the way its great.

I'll check it out after my management review meeting ends today.

I searched IFSQN, food safety, etc and found nothing.

What device you on?

Hi Simon,

I'm pleased to confirm that the IFSQN is now listed in Tapatalk on iOS. Just search for "IFSQN".

Very cool  :shades:

Great, thanks for letting me know. Must have just taken a little while to be listed.

1 Thank

Cool I was on an iPhone.  I did also see the mobile web version which looked interested... but I couldn't remember my password lol so I couldn't log in.

I have just set up Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4 in the UK and manged to get into the IFSQN Forum. Seems to work OK!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know DP..I'm finding it very convenient and easy for checking the site when I'm off my laptop.

I found you now on my iPhone.

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars FSSC Environment Monitoring for Oleochemicals products for food application Process water in sauce application IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN