What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from a long time lurker in the US

Started by , Jun 19 2014 07:31 PM
24 Replies

I have used these forums for over 3 years to gather insight, knowledge and inspiration in how to run our food safety program and never once posted. With the changes to the requirements to be able to download items I find myself forced to begin communicating. I will do my best to break out of my shell and interact with others.

Thanks to all who have posted and uploaded to these forums!

Chris

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time
[Ad]

:Welcome: Chris.

No reason not to talk to us... some of us are a little crazier than others :happydance:  but most of us are decent people :shades:

Welcome Chris,

Join in!  It can be fun.

:welcome: Chris.

No reason not to talk to us... some of us are a little crazier than others :happydance:  but most of us are decent people :shades:

Speak for yourself!!! :happydance:

Welcome Chris, and please join in!

Caz x

Speak for yourself!!! :happydance:

Welcome Chris, and please join in!

Caz x

Caz I have a feeling your my kind of crazy     :happydance:   :roflmao:   :happydance:

Mr I, I'm not crazy, I'm certifiable!!! :giggle:

Caz I have a feeling your my kind of crazy     :happydance:   :roflmao:   :happydance:

But did your mother get you tested?   :rofl2:  :roflmao:

But did your mother get you tested?   :rofl2:  :roflmao:

Nope, and I think it's too late now!! :silly:

Welcome back! I'm actually new to this forum and glad to see the activity level on here! Some forums can be rather dull but this one seems to be active.

:welcome: we are certainly active there is no question about it :silly:

I wonder if there is a statistic I could find for the average amount of posts in a day

Thank you all for your replies of welcome. With all of the serious discussion going on above I feel more at home already!

Thank you all for your replies of welcome. With all of the serious discussion going on above I feel more at home already!

We can be extremely serious when it's required... but otherwise we like to have fun because food safety and quality can drive you mad... not :angry:  mad but :happydance:  mad hatter mad.

And now I'm late... for a very important date...

Chris, can I call you Chris? :giggle:

We are by and by a very friendly lot. Technical & Quality can be a very stressful and often lonely job. This forum is here for us to reassure ourselves that we are not alone.

As Mr I says, we can be serious, and topics that require us to be serious, well, we then pull al the stops out. More often or not we don't agree, but at least that way you have an insight to both sides of the argument.

Sometime, you just have to take the Mickey. I think its a pre-requisite of being in Quality that you can the Mickey at every and all opportunities!

Please, join the motley crew, we look forward to nurturing your evil side!

Caz xx

Welcome back! I'm actually new to this forum and glad to see the activity level on here! Some forums can be rather dull but this one seems to be active.

Welcome CapjemMary

Can I interest you in nurturing your evil side??

Caz x

1 Like

Sometime, you just have to take the Mickey. I think its a pre-requisite of being in Quality that you can the Mickey at every and all opportunities!

Please, join the motley crew, we look forward to nurturing your evil side!

Caz xx

"Take the Mickey"?  I'm not sure I understand that one.

However I am great at nurturing evil sides of people.

"Take the Mickey"?  I'm not sure I understand that one.

However I am great at nurturing evil sides of people.

Taking the Mickey = making fun of!!

I think I need to teach you English!! (or Welsh!!!!)

My daughters name is supposed to be Welsh... that being said I got it off a "Welsh Baby Names" list so I don't even know...

So I say that 2+2=5 and you make fun of me because I can't add then your taking a Mickey?

My daughters name is supposed to be Welsh... that being said I got it off a "Welsh Baby Names" list so I don't even know...

So I say that 2+2=5 and you make fun of me because I can't add then your taking a Mickey?

Lol yes indeed!

So what is your daughters name?

Caz x

Arianna and my sons name is Bowen.

My fathers side of the family is actually from Wales... from what I have been told.

It's easy to see why I can never find anything premade with their names on it lol.  At least not in the US

Taking the Mickey = making fun of!!

I think I need to teach you English!! (or Welsh!!!!)

Taking a Mickey can also mean drinking a drug laced beverage......so I was a bit concerned myself until you defined it. 

Alcohol is usually plenty for me.....don't think I could handle a Mickey.   Although some days my job makes feel if I am walking through "wonderland". 

1 Like

Taking a Mickey can also mean drinking a drug laced beverage......so I was a bit concerned myself until you defined it. 

Alcohol is usually plenty for me.....don't think I could handle a Mickey.   Although some days my job makes feel if I am walking through "wonderland". 

Now that you mention that I do remember the term "Slipping them (her) a Mickey".

:welcome: Chris.

By no means am I trying to "Make this Happen" here, but I have been waiting for an excuse to use it -

1 Like

By no means am I trying to "Make this Happen" here, but I have been waiting for an excuse to use it -

+1 :roflmao:

I was going to say Mostly Harmless (another emoticon possiblity) but you brought MLP into it.

Now, I just don't know. <shakes head> LOL

I was going to say Mostly Harmless (another emoticon possiblity) but you brought MLP into it.

Now, I just don't know. <shakes head> LOL

HA "Mostly Harmless"

It SHOULD have said Mr. Incognito is a Cool Frood!  That is one guy who can travel the width and breath of the galaxy and knows where his towel is.

That being said I didn't get a chance to take a towel pic this towel day and I feel really bad about that. 

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? SQF- Recall/Traceability - Time of Completion Contact time for sanitizing food contact surfaces