What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Has anyone had issues with storage of Diesel urea additive onsite?

Started by , Jul 09 2014 02:49 PM
3 Replies

Has anyone encountered issues with storage of Diesel urea additive onsite? 

Would like to securely store next to bulk chemicals in raw milk intake area. 

Appears to be harmless compared to my cleaning chemicals, but I do not know enough. :helpplease:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products
[Ad]

Is this for your diesel engines?

Yes, new tractors are equipped with a urea tank to lower emissions.

I think perception could be an issue here.  Because it is associated with diesel engines, an auditor who is not enlightened could perceive it as a problem.  I have always tried to keep all chemicals (even the relatively safe ones) well away from or near food areas. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site?