What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Want to change user name

Started by , Jul 09 2014 05:00 PM
19 Replies

Hi All,

I've been reading this site for months now but didn't really post anything. This account that I am using was created by my previous boss with his name but using my email account. Now I wanted to create an account using my name but I can't use my email anymore. Please help me. I am employed in a food packaging company working for BRC Certification and I found this site very helpful to me with helpful people.We actually purchase from IFSQN the Documentation Kit.

Anyway, the person who made this account was moved to another department and not using this account.

Please help so I can be active using my username.

Best Regards,

Lorena

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How to Change Old Habits Management of Change Procedure and Reference Cranberry Color Change
[Ad]

Hang on, moderator will help you soon. Meanwhile, have you tried to find out what you need by click Helpon top page?

Thank you avila. No I didn't. I will try to do that too. thanks for the idea :)

I can help you Lorena. What do you want to change your username to?
1 Like

FYI you can change it yourself by clicking on your name on the top right corner and going to My Settings and then in the new window click on Display Name.  You can change it once every 30 days.

So far I've had 3...

1 Like

Thanks a lot Mr. Incognito!

Yes thanks Mr I.

FYI you can change it yourself by clicking on your name on the top right corner and going to My Settings and then in the new window click on Display Name.  You can change it once every 30 days.

So far I've had 3...

Yet despite your air of mystery.....and attempts to be Incognito......we still know who you are.....think the Dr. Who icons are giving you away....... :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Thanks a lot Mr. Incognito!

Yes thanks Mr I.

You are quite welcome.

Yet despite your air of mystery.....and attempts to be Incognito......we still know who you are.....think the Dr. Who icons are giving you away....... :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Some people know who I am... but to everyone else I'm a Mystery!!!

You are quite welcome.

Some people know who I am... but to everyone else I'm a Mystery!!!

Even those of us who know you are often mystified...... :shades:  :rofl2:

Thank you Guys! And by the way, I wanted to welcome myself :). Expect me to ask and ask questions, I know you guys are really amazing. And I will try my best to help as much as I can as well.

:welcome: it's great to have new people onboard

:biggrin:

Welcome!!

Hello

I am having the same issue. I can not find where to change my display name. I have looked in settings and the help section. Where am I going wrong? Or is this something a moderator would need to do?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/thoughts.

Let me know what you want to change it to and I will do it for you.

Regards,

Simon

So far I've had 3...

I've tried this but when I enter My Settings I don't get this option. Only to change password and/or e-mail address.

Is this because I'm only a basic member?

As mentioned on your other post you need to be an associate member (25 posts) to edit your profile; I can do it for you if you tell me what you want it changing to.

Regards,

Simon

As mentioned on your other post you need to be an associate member (25 posts) to edit your profile; I can do it for you if you tell me what you want it changing to.

Regards,

Simon

Thank you, again!  ^_^

OSAB-QM if that's possible?

Can you please help me? I am a basic member and can't change my username. 

Regards,

Simon

Hi Simon! Can you change mine for me please?

Similar Discussion Topics
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How to Change Old Habits Management of Change Procedure and Reference Cranberry Color Change When a company changes name how quickly do we need to change labels? Glass light bulb change policy Change of light trap and tin cat glue boards When do you change the versions to your documents and how? Virgin Coconut Oil Color Change