What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Legislation for Storage and distribution into wholesale

Started by , Jul 10 2014 12:12 PM
8 Replies

Hi

Can someone point me into the right direction.....

I am after legislation to food safety and hygiene requirements for storage and distribution to wholesale customers

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What is the best way to stay up to date with EU legislation drafts? EU legislation for ice cream Freezing Legislation Average weight legislation UK Legislation On Shelf Life Terminology In Relation To Listeria
[Ad]

Legislation for which country? 

So far we don't have the one world government in effect for Earth :shades:

uk

Ah ok.  There are UK people who know the UK laws better than I do like Tony, Charles, Caz, and Simon.

Any expertise or opinions to offer people.....

Help is needed  :sleazy:  :helpplease:

Anybody want a stab at this.

Food Hygiene standards , food law, springs to mind

Dear Astro,

Do you have a local TSO ?

From the "Horse's Mouth" perhaps ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Hi astro

I would start with the Food Safety Act, anything relevant to your industry, Frozen Foodstuff regulation etc

Go to the FSA website or food.gov. In fact the FSA publishes, on a quarterly basis a list of all legislation that affects UK businesses.

http://multimedia.fo...oodlawguide.pdf

You call always ask your EHO, would fall under their remit rather than the TSO.

Good luck

Caz x

1 Thank

Thanks Caz 

down to earth reply......

I am already in talks with the EHO regarding labelling and other bits and bobs, just wanted to get others opinion

Thanks again  :spoton:

Similar Discussion Topics
What is the best way to stay up to date with EU legislation drafts? EU legislation for ice cream Freezing Legislation Average weight legislation UK Legislation On Shelf Life Terminology In Relation To Listeria UK Meat Industry beginner training on legislation and food safety EU legislation for pesticides Allergen Legislation of Pre-Packed for Direct Sale (PPDS) SQF 2.4.1 Food Legislation. Need help Is Fumigation of Tree nuts like Cashew required by Legislation?