What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Stress Relief / Death by Cute

Started by , Jul 11 2014 01:36 AM
Previous Page 1
109 Replies

I felt bad hijacking other threads with adorable puppy videos but this is the best puppy video -

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Full time student part time technical manager stress head! Write your stress away! Thoughtful Pill Boxes Cut Stress
[Ad]

I desperately need stress relief and am looking forward to watching this a bit later. 

Are we losing our supply of alcohol and valium? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

OK, puppies will suffice.

Are we losing our supply of alcohol and valium? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

OK, puppies will suffice.

Maybe we should watch puppy videos with alcohol and valium. :w00t:

Maybe we should watch puppy videos with alcohol and valium. :w00t:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................... :potplant:  lol 

This one might be technically "Cute" -er ....The first one made me  cry like I was watching Jurassic Bark again.

Valium / pot / whip its / poppers / booze / black jack / hooker approved. :biggrin:

As a personal stress relief side note, I've tried every drug I know is available to human kind other than crocodile and PCP, and by FAR Valium is my favorite :) Can't get it here without a scrip though so I'll have to be drunk or sober.  I was thinking about becoming a house wife to get some, but it doesn't seem worth it.

I was thinking about becoming a house wife to get some, but it doesn't seem worth it.

I once worked with a production manager who measured how good the day had been by how valium had been consumed that day.  It was a very stressful plant.  Have only had it for medical purposes and hated the after effects.  I will stick to chocolate and alcohol. 

Payday Friday!   Food related stress relief....

Ahh Drugs!!

But so difficult to smuggle into places these days.

Last night I went to a concert (yes I know, on a school night), got my hand bag searched, and then questioned like a criminal because I have a diabetic flexipen with needles!!

They wanted to confiscate it! if it wasn't for my (loud) protestations, and a lovely paramedic, someone would now be shooting up a full pen worth of insulin!

Think they were a tad over zealous, little bit of education being dangerous!

Concert was good though!

I felt bad hijacking other threads with adorable puppy videos but this is the best puppy video -

Cute video.  Not sure how I missed it first time around... though you posted it on my birthday so maybe I had other things on my mind.

Cute video.  Not sure how I missed it first time around... though you posted it on my birthday so maybe I had other things on my mind.

My kids nearly hurt themselves laughing over this one....including my husband who would be my oldest child.  :roflmao:  :rofl2:

Look forward to seeing the others shortly. 

Thank you!

Preemptive strike - fighting the Thursday "I want to get out of here"s -

You have probably already seen this because it's gone ultra viral to news stations, but no one with a heart can fire you for watching it at work, and you could probably watch it again -

You've out got to log in on Facebook to see it!!!

I had heard of it but had not seen it.  Such a pleasant treat as I just want this week to be over!

2 Thanks

There are days I feel like the pup in middle, just watching everyone run around, feeling slightly confused. :headhurts:

There are days I feel like the pup in middle, just watching everyone run around, feeling slightly confused. :headhurts:

I can identify......but not running around got that puppy lots of attention. 

Several adorable videos - Shilling for Pizza Hut in Japan -

https://pizzacat.pzh.jp/

Gotta love the Japanese.

Dear magenta_m,

Thanks for the chows.  4-legged enchantment. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

I haven't been stressed out enough on a Friday to need relief, but today...today is rant day. 

Someone told me I was crazy.

So here's to you, maggot c*** (Ed note: Thursday stress relief is not as fun as puppies)-

Deep breaths.....Keep repeating I am calm...I am not going to hurt anyone....Look at picture below and then repeat until it works.  If that fails go do some organoleptic testing so that the chocolate impacts your serotonin levels.  There is always alcohol after work.      Don't let the turkeys get you down (or sent to prison) and remember crazy can be a good thing. :roflmao:  :rofl2:

calming-nice-pretty-waterfalls-wallpaper

1 Thank

Magenta, thought this might take your stress levels down.   I didn't get to watch whole thing, but beginning was cute. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3kAo2Z3C3gY

1 Thank
Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Full time student part time technical manager stress head! Write your stress away! Thoughtful Pill Boxes Cut Stress