What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anthony here

Started by , Jul 14 2014 05:22 PM
6 Replies

Hi All,
Signed on to this platform a while back but till now, I have mostly been a silent observer. Its been a very useful resource to me so far and I have found the discussions quite enriching. Just started with a firm that has taken over a catering operation. One of my tasks is to develop a draft cleaning program for this site. I would appreciate some help with what should go into it this program, what to focus on and a template or sample program (if that is possible). Thanks.  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Welcome, Anthony!  I hope you find what you need, although I am not the one to supply it this time (this is a bit out of my area)

Good Luck!

Setanta

:Welcome: to IFSQN!

I'm kinda in the middle of some stuff I'll look over your request and see what other people say. I'm sure I'll post something on it tomorrow.

Welcome Anthony!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Dear qtryst,

Cleaning is somewhat of a book-sized topic.

However there are several generic cleaning programs posted on this forum. The specific usefulness is maybe related to yr site details / local expectations.?

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Thanks Charles, this is all kinda new terrain to me, but can you point me to a template and provide me with some extra reading on the topic?

Regards 

Similar Discussion Topics