What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

First time on IFSQN

Started by , Jul 15 2014 07:57 PM
5 Replies

Hey everyone, my name is Zach. Just joined the site today. I'm a Quality Assurance Manager at Handmade Real Foods in Rhode Island. Looking forward to picking everyone's brains!

Zach

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's)
[Ad]

Welcome Zach.

:welcome:

You'll find all members here friendly and knowledgeable...feel free to join the discussions.

Out of interest how did you find your way here?

My FSQA manager is a member here, she recommended the site. 

My FSQA manager is a member here, she recommended the site. 

OK great thanks Zach.

Note to everyone: invite all of your friends and colleagues to the IFSQN. :smile:

Welcome Zach!

welcome zach,

i also join these site because my bos recommendation...

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars