What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Quality Manual for a biscuit manufacturing company

Started by , Jul 16 2014 03:03 PM
1 Reply

Hi guys,

I need to develop a quality manual for a biscuit manufacturing company, i don't a very big manual i only intend to make references to procedure as we already have a procedures manual. any ideas on the best way to go about this and can u provide any examples please. 

Regards,

Jessica

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Recommended LIMS for Trader Brokerage Company ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template
[Ad]
The quality manual, or the safety in your case, is a way to transfer the selected system requirements (ISO 9000, ISO 22000, BRC, etc..) to your organization, making it a more appropriate language. 

When the requirement say "the organization shall ór must.....",  you have to change it to an active verb: "we do....", for example. 

Also you refer to the scope of the system, company history, location, achievements, etc.. 

What is sought is a manual customization of the system requirements to your organization

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Recommended LIMS for Trader Brokerage Company ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals