What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Plan for probiotic powder manufacture and packaging

Started by , Jul 30 2014 04:31 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

Has anyone already developed a HACCP plan for the manufacture or packaging of probiotics? I am specifically interested in the risks associated with probiotic manufacture and packaging. I am working on a HACCP plan for the packaging end but would appreciate the knowledge of people with experience in either the manufacture or packaging of probiotics or other dry powders with active bacteria ingredients. Links to websites pertaining to this product and my questions would be helpful also.

Thanks,

Debbie

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

You may want to check this earlier thread for some generic HACCP Plans.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?