What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CCP - RTE chicken, vegetables and mushroom noodles

Started by , Jul 31 2014 05:55 PM
1 Reply

HI

I would like to know regarding the CCP control for ready to eat (prepare) Chicken,vegetables and mushroom noodles

The process flow is like this

Receiving of frozen chicken,frozen veg,frozenmushroom (-18),dry noodles,storage at -18 (eg:chicen) ,vacuum drying (no heat process),mixing,packing and distribution

My question is about the chicken noodles manufacturing process-here the chicken is kept in the vacuum dryer at a temp of -18 and the over all process takes 8-10 hours.So literally the product will be at room temperature for 4-5 hours-A critical step

Our finished product specification is having a moisture content less than 10%-but the problem is that how I monitor the critical limits? (there is NO a high temperature process in the line)-what i can monitor is only the pressure inside the dryer

What is the chance of toxin production?

Kindly advice-there are a number of products in the market of the same kind

Shareef

Dubai

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Eating raw chicken experiment instagram! Physicochemical properties of Ramen noodles Fully cooked chicken zone decision
[Ad]

The potential hazards can be the multiplication of pathogen as the product is in the danger zone for long time,and there are risk of toxin formation as well.

But this is a very common manufacturing process through out the world,can somebody share the information you have on this?

What should be the critical parameters to be tested and the limits?

Does the moisture analysis or % LOD (Loss On Drying) will help?

Thanks in advance

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Eating raw chicken experiment instagram! Physicochemical properties of Ramen noodles Fully cooked chicken zone decision Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Shelf life testing of beef and chicken donair meat Production plan on fish pie with sweet potato croquette in a mushroom sauce and puff pastry Import chicken product from Canada to USA Food safety requirements for ready meals production with fresh vegetables and salad