What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

August 2014 - Member of the Month

Started by , Aug 01 2014 03:52 PM
12 Replies

We are delighted to announce the IFSQN Member of the Month for August is the very helpful Snookie

Snookie received 24 reputation points in July, beating me into 2nd place. I don't mind... :smile:

Your prize is a Lifetime Membership and an IFSQN Mug.

Congratulations!

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
August 2023 - Member of the Month August 2022 - Member of the Month August 2021 - Member of the Month August Food Safety News and Industry Round-up August 2020 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

WOOOOHOOOO Snookie!!

Well done to my partner in crime!!

Caz xx

YAY <kermit flail>  SNOOKIE!  <3

CONGA RATS. 

ummm Congrats!  :rofl2:

Thank you so much.  I am so surprised when I am standing with so many giants. 

On a more serious note we got to figure  out how to have a get together....that would one helva party!!! :rock:  :rock:  :rock:

2 Thanks

“You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen.
And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”
―Fellowship of the Ring. 
1 Thank

On a more serious note we got to figure  out how to have a get together....that would one helva party!!! :rock:  :rock:  :rock:

Agreed. :beer:

Or, after a full year we could invite all 12 MOTMs to a secret remote location where they will compete for the ultimate title MOTY. Hunger Games style...  :cm:

1 Thank

Agreed. :beer:

Or, after a full year we could invite all 12 MOTMs to a secret remote location where they will compete for the ultimate title MOTY. Hunger Games style...  :cm:

:roflmao:  :roflmao: :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2: air I need air.... :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rofl2:  

I'm too cute to be an overlord.......but what the hell....just hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt.  :rofl2:

Dear Snookie,

Way to Go :wtg: w/wo Chocolate !

:k9:

PS - And Congratulations on the 101 Thank-Yous

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Congrats, Snookie!

1 Thank

Congratulations Snookie!

Well done!

1 Thank

yaaaay Snookie!! :)

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
August 2023 - Member of the Month August 2022 - Member of the Month August 2021 - Member of the Month August Food Safety News and Industry Round-up August 2020 - Member of the Month August 2018 - Member of the Month August 2017 - Member of the Month August 2016 - Member of the Month August 2015 - Member of the Month Six food businesses closed in august