What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to validate or verify cock sampling point?

Started by , Aug 08 2014 09:54 AM
6 Replies

Dear all,

right now, we already install cocck sampling point in tank

but we don't know how to validate sampling point is okay or now

we use steam to flush cock sampling

steam with filter 5 mikron

Steam --> filter 5 mikron--> use to flush cock sampling point ---> product out

can you give us suggestion?

Thank You

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Questions used to determine the critical control point
[Ad]

If you have steam flushing then that is good.

You can compare samples from the tank (via dipper), sample point and at a point after the tank such as packed product.

You could also strip after product/steam flush and swab.

Regards,

Tony

1 Like1 Thank

Dear tony,

thank you, for your sharing,

but can you share, from your experienced, how much max microbe tha allowed during validation, our product is dairy

Thank You

Dear tony,

thank you, for your sharing,

but can you share, from your experienced, how much max microbe tha allowed during validation, our product is dairy

Thank You

If you have steam sterilised then your swab should really be clear but let's say:

< 100 TPC

Entero Not Detected

There should be no noticeable difference for the tank result from sample cock vs. dipper.

Regards,

Tony

how about sampling methode for take sample in dipper?

any special methode? or just spray alcohol around dipper.

how about sampling methode for take sample in dipper?

any special methode? or just spray alcohol around dipper.

Yes alcohol spray should be fine.

If you are using stainless steel we used to autoclave those before use as well.

Regards,

Tony

I'm interested in knowing more about what is being said, so I tried to google "cock sampling" and "cock vs. dipper" and let me just say the results were as expected.

Is this a tricock valve? I'm preparing a point of use sampling method for our boiler system and thought the LWCO tricock or make-up tricock would be a good sampling point.

Similar Discussion Topics
How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Questions used to determine the critical control point Sampling plan and risk analysis ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Is Product Sampling a CCP SQF 2.5.1.1 - How do I validate waste management for Corrective action?