What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Legal Compliance Monitoring

Started by , Aug 08 2014 11:27 AM
2 Replies

I'm just about to update my legal compliance monitoring log, and wondered if there was anyone in the UK who had a list of relevant legislation (saves me having to type each one in to see if its relevant)

Cheers

Caz x

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Is anyone aware of a legal or regulatory definition of the food claim term 'simple'? Checks to ensure vitamins and supplements are safe and legal to sell in the UK and EU? Chocolate - legal requirements Legal requirements or guidelines for foreign objects
[Ad]

I would love to see it when your done.....even though I am not in the UK, it would be an interesting comparison. 

I shall send to you when I finish!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Is anyone aware of a legal or regulatory definition of the food claim term 'simple'? Checks to ensure vitamins and supplements are safe and legal to sell in the UK and EU? Chocolate - legal requirements Legal requirements or guidelines for foreign objects Legal Requirements for Plastics Cooked shrimp from Thailand, is what we are doing legal or illegal? Is there any legal requirement or BRC requirement that product shelf life of MAP Packed Bread has to be reviewed at any frequency? What type of legal assistance do you use for your consulting services? The legal regulatory definition of Foodstuffs