What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Compliance letter for Woolworths Packaging

Started by , Aug 11 2014 02:28 PM
7 Replies

Hi All

we recently had woolworths audit and the auditor asked me for a compliance letter for the packaing that we manufacture , does anyone have an example of this letter ?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use SQF 2.5.1.1 Non-compliance
[Ad]

Hi Kumarg

This is the kind of thing I hold from my packaging suppliers

Caz x

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Not a packaging expert at all -but from the attached policy- it seems the company are very straightforward in stating what you need to declare in the letter?

A quick search of google came up with what looks like something you could use as a guide(also attached- I  also have a better one at work -which I thought I'd attached before-but hadn't!)

anyway-before I embarked on any particular format, I personally would be tempted to just ask them........................................!

MIke

Attached Files

2 Thanks

I get a separate migration certificate / report

Caz x

Many thanks for the previous, detailed, nicely "simple"(!!!) documents,

It would appear that the user-friendly terminology of "Food Grade" is no longer in vogue, w/wo supporting data.

Assuming one is aware of the legislation, formulating a declaration of conformity is IMEX the "easy" part.  It's the next step, ie Validation, where the chips start falling. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Not a packaging expert at all -but from the attached policy- it seems the company are very straightforward in stating what you need to declare in the letter?

A quick search of google came up with what looks like something you could use as a guide(also attached- I  also have a better one at work -which I thought I'd attached before-but hadn't!)

anyway-before I embarked on any particular format, I personally would be tempted to just ask them........................................!

MIke

Mike you are spot on, thank you for the downloads. Kumarg, the letter of declaration must include all that is asked from the Foods-packaging-chemicals-and-materials policy from Woolworths. It takes time, and you feel as if you need a science degree to understand it all. The example of the declaration Mike posted is a very good format to follow. Best of luck. Ubuntu :bye:

FYI,

This may be also known as a Letter of Guarantee (Note: They may be similar in content.)

Kellio

I need to draw up a compliance letter for the Labels that we print for Woolworths. What are the steps that I must follow, is there anyone that I can ask for assistance? 

Similar Discussion Topics
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use SQF 2.5.1.1 Non-compliance Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Compliance of Cleaning Chemicals Exemption from USDA and FDA Compliance for Labeling of Free Spice Powder Product