What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

3rd Party Audit Silliker - Quality Manual Numbering

Started by , Aug 11 2014 06:55 PM
7 Replies

We are working on SQF in the future but, right now we do Silliker Food Safety Systems & GMP audits. I'm confused in writing the Quality Manual where most people put a number as to what audit regulations they follow.  What would I put for ours?  Example ISO9000. We don't have a number.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

Who are you inspected by? USDA, FDA?  Those would be the regulations that you are held to

We don't have in our quality manual that it was written to follow ISO FSSC 22000 or anything like that.  All we did was make sure that everything that was required was in a policy and then we set up a binder so that every policy that was required was put in order of the standard.  However in the event the name of the standard changes (or any other weird unlikely situation) you shouldn't have that in there.  I have however heard of a company going from one standard to another... it would just be another thing to remember to remove or you'll have a mistake.

We are inspected by the State and FDA.

Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR21) would work there until you are going for SQF

1 Thank

Thank You!

he he he... thank her now until you try to read 21CFR lol.  It's a real pain in the...

he he he... thank her now until you try to read 21CFR lol.  It's a real pain in the...

Better than sleeping pills for those sleepless nights.....

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Salary for Quality Control Supervisor