What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal Audit checklist format

Started by , Aug 19 2014 03:31 PM
5 Replies

I have just joined this network because I have found it to be a very useful tool in helping with understanding BRC.  We have passed our first BRC audit and I am now starting on my internal audit of the system.  I have scheduled every clause of the Standard over the next 11 months but I am not too clear as to the format for the internal audit report.  I have seen the internal audit report formatted into a checklist that shows the clause, evidence of conformity, a section to declare a non-comformity, etc.  Does anyone have any ideas or could possibly share a format with me so that I know I am on the right track?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit
[Ad]

:welcome:

Check this link out, it might provides some help.

http://www.ifsqn.com...dit-checklists/

1 Thank

Thank you Snookie. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you Snookie. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

My pleasure.  Glad I could help. 

Aside from the Audit Checklist, we have the Internal Audit Report which is in essence a summary of the audit findings as attached.

SAMPLE INTERNAL AUDIT REPORT.xls   36KB   170 downloads

Thanks Mcian.  I plan on putting together a Internal Audit Non-Conformity Report.

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Internal Audit Assesment FSSC Internal auditor competency Frequency of Internal Audits Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Quantifying internal audit tasks