What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Driving to Work Song

Started by , Aug 22 2014 02:40 AM
1 Reply

Is our business the MURDA bidness?

I can't stop thinking about how spot on Iggy's song about child beauty pageants would be if you just changed a few words and took out TI's verse.  Like instead of scene, you said floor, and instead of b****** you are murdering bacteria, it's just so appropriate.  Coveralls instead of outfit. The bottles are sanitizer, not champagne.  I totally jam to this on my way to work.  If I win the lottery I'm gonna pay Weird Al to do QA themed song parodys.   Or fund the initiative to get him to play the Superbowl half time. 

Inappropriate language & pop rap -

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Driving Trust and Confidence in Food Provenance Issues with traceability driving me mad! Sticking Points-What little things about your job are driving you nuts Ideas for raising food safety awareness and driving improvement? Driving Brc/iop Down The Supply Chain?
[Ad]

I like the idea of Al Yankovic doing QA songs. 

But am sorry you took the rant down.  I loved it and wanted to comment, but was so tired when I read it, just could not put a coherent thought together.  But I so identify with what you said and think many others would have as well. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Driving Trust and Confidence in Food Provenance Issues with traceability driving me mad! Sticking Points-What little things about your job are driving you nuts Ideas for raising food safety awareness and driving improvement? Driving Brc/iop Down The Supply Chain?