What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Trend Analysis of Pest Control

Started by , Aug 29 2014 04:20 PM
5 Replies

Can anyone tell me What is trend analysis in pest control? How can we do rodent trending analysis? any format for the same please share me at premrrs@gmail.com

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Trend Analysis for EMP - Indicator Organisms Swab Results Pest Control Trend Analysis Report Best way to trend CPMU on bulk frozen production Does anyone have an Insect Trend Report? Pest control trend analysis report format for a hotel
[Ad]

In a trend analysis you show what is there in each of the monitoring stations every time makes inspection activity. You can use bar charts, time series, etc.

Hello Premananda,

What I do is make a chart in excel. Put the name of the pest in the title along with the year. So for example the title will read, "Trend Analysis for Ants for the year 2014"

On the X axis I put the month of the year: Jan Feb March etc.

On the Y axis I put the number of pest: 1 2 3 4 5 etc.

Of course you will have a trend analysis for each pests: ants, roaches, rodents, etc.

In the rodent setups I've seen there is a substance in the outside bait stations that isn't poison and the pest control person records the amount of activity that is seen when (s)he checks the bait stations.  You would use that data to trend the amount of activity you are seeing and you can break it up by side of the plant and time of the year so you can see where and when the highest level of activity is around your plant.

1 Like

Many professional companies also have this built into their pest control programs as well. 

2 Likes

Many professional companies also have this built into their pest control programs as well.

Yes this is a well known feature of pest net online which is used with Rentokil initial in the Uk

Similar Discussion Topics
Trend Analysis for EMP - Indicator Organisms Swab Results Pest Control Trend Analysis Report Best way to trend CPMU on bulk frozen production Does anyone have an Insect Trend Report? Pest control trend analysis report format for a hotel Article 3.7.3 BRCGS 8- Trend analysis for nonconformity Can anyone assist me with a customer complaint trend analysis document Flying Insect Trend Analysis Food Safety Questionnaire Trend Analysis Trend Analysis Temp let or Analysis Data About Pest Control