What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Share your experience regarding how to conduct a quality campaign

Started by , Sep 04 2014 02:39 AM
5 Replies

Dear All,

we have problem with quality, like complain and other, so we would like to do some "Quality Campaign",

can anyone share your experience regarding how to conduct quality campaign

maybe basically from, how make banner, pamflet, training etc

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist Does anyone have an Ethical Sourcing Policy to share? How to share certification work and costs with external company? Can anybody share any pre-requisites programme?
[Ad]

from my experience while in Indonesia, we start with Quality Month campaign on annual basis to award the best contributors to various quality improvement programs being implemented. TQ.

Dear All,

we have problem with quality, like complain and other, so we would like to do some "Quality Campaign",

Thank you

Dear aesahaetr,

what kind of Quality problem ?

product ?

process?

Offhand, it looks like a job for a professional ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear All,

Thank you

you have to use "best statement" like a "motivation statement", and you should explain how can quality can impact to salary of them.

rgds

AS Nur

It has been a rough year....so my normally cheerful responses......well just can't pull them off.  At moment facing similar issues (with management more than anyone else) and am thinking military options.   :cm:

Then maybe I can go back to my nice guy demeanor.  :beer:

Hi aesahaetr_eldest, 

Having gone through quite a few "campaigns" in the past, the one thing that I found which will kill your efforts quickly is the lack of buy-in from the other department managers. It is incredibly deflating when you have a plant meeting and some of the other managers are shrugging their shoulders at the next hoop that the Quality guy wants us to jump through. However you decide to proceed, just be sure that you have received the benefit (and support) of the other management team members. This might require you to identify and convey the benefits for each of them. There are times when the benefit needs to be as blunt as "if you like being able to afford to pay for your mortgage, you need to get with the program before we're all on the unemployment line!". 

Best of luck to you! 

-Chris 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist Does anyone have an Ethical Sourcing Policy to share? How to share certification work and costs with external company? Can anybody share any pre-requisites programme? Can anyone share a recall template? Does anyone have a new ingredient template to share? Please share an example of a mock recall report Please Share Examples of Your Key Performance Indicator Programs Can anyone share an NPD template?