What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Link to US labelling requirements

Started by , Sep 16 2014 05:19 PM
1 Reply

Hello i am familiar with Canadian labeling requirements but cannot find clear US requirements.  I am looking for specification in regards to height requirements of company name, if there must be a space between weight and unit size such as 4 oz or 4oz.  There must also be requirements to the size of the size of this and whether it should be in  bold or not.   Anyone have an idea where i could find this kind of information. the website isn't to helpful in terms of this type of information.

thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have a link to the login page for FDA? No link to download documents Has anyone got the link to the P 6.1.8 Guidance note? Job Listing Subscription Service Link ISO 22000 NC related to lack of legislation register and link to product and FSMA
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have a link to the login page for FDA? No link to download documents Has anyone got the link to the P 6.1.8 Guidance note? Job Listing Subscription Service Link ISO 22000 NC related to lack of legislation register and link to product and FSMA Looking for a link to subscribe to updates on bottled water regulations Can someone link a sample of a good quality control plan? Looking for a link or video that explains all about SQF for training? Where can I found the right link to apply for an import license? Understanding the link between Hazard – Risk – Control