What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Relative Humidity for Storage

Started by , Sep 19 2014 06:32 PM
2 Replies

Can anyone help me with the relative humidity range for storage.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Relative moisture parameters in a warehouse for dried spice Relative Claims of Fewer Carbs What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our food additives storage facility? Heavy Metals Testing Relative to 12 % Moisture Content
[Ad]

Stoarge of what endee?

Hi Simon,
It's cold storage of concentrates for carbonated soft drinks and fruit juices.The technical information on the COC only stated the storage temperature range. The RH I am currently having is stable at 52%, which I guess is okay. I'll really appreciate any advice on the RH range suited for CSD concentrates.
Thanks.

Similar Discussion Topics
What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Relative moisture parameters in a warehouse for dried spice Relative Claims of Fewer Carbs What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our food additives storage facility? Heavy Metals Testing Relative to 12 % Moisture Content Relative Humidity in Enrobed Product Relative humidity values validation Ideal Packing Temp & %relative humidity for hygroscopic product Dry storage and relative humidity