What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Elaboration of Product Permitted Level

Started by , Sep 30 2014 03:09 AM
6 Replies

Hi all, 

i think my question a bit silly, and i'm confuse parameter permitted level was stated in standard. for example, Ammonia parameter maximum permitted level 0.3 means <0.3, and Free Chlorine Residue parameter Not less than 0.2 means  >0.2. Is it correct?      

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Organisational risk based approach to the FSMS, elaboration on the guidance given by FSSC
[Ad]

That's right

maximum permitted level 0.3 means <0.3,

and Free Chlorine Residue parameter Not less than 0.2 means  >0.2. Is it correct?      

I'd have to say that "maximum permitted level" is equal to or less than (< with a _ beneath it) so 0.3 or 0.29 would be okay, 0.3001 would not

Not less than 0.2 is the same - equal to or greater than,  (> with a _ under it)  so 0.21 or 0.2 would be okay, 0.19 would not

1 Thank

I'd have to say that "maximum permitted level" is equal to or less than (< with a _ beneath it) so 0.3 or 0.29 would be okay, 0.3001 would not

Not less than 0.2 is the same - equal to or greater than,  (> with a _ under it)  so 0.21 or 0.2 would be okay, 0.19 would not

very true....... when you get a chance, you really need to treat yourself to some of these though!!!!!   ≥   ≤    :roflmao: 

Mike 

very true....... when you get a chance, you really need to treat yourself to some of these though!!!!!   ≥   ≤    :roflmao: 

Mike 

Ah, where'd you get those bad boys? (ed note: I got to use bad boys)

Ah, where'd you get those bad boys? (ed note: I got to use bad boys)

ha ha....where all those 'bad boys' hang out of course......the 'symbol' menu in  Microsoft Word !!!

Mike

Dear carine,

Actually, as quoted, both limits are meaningless due to the absence of units. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Organisational risk based approach to the FSMS, elaboration on the guidance given by FSSC