What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

October 2014 - Member of the Month

Started by , Oct 01 2014 05:44 AM
10 Replies

We are delighted to announce the IFSQN Member of the Month for October is magenta_majors

Only a short time as a member, but hugely popular and a big personality.

Magenta received 10 reputation points in October...winning by 1 point.

Your prize is a Lifetime Membership and an IFSQN Mug.

Cheers!

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
October 2023 - Member of the Month October 2022 - Member of the Month October 2021 - Member of the Month October 2020 - Member of the Month October 2019 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Dear Magenta_majors,

Many Congratulations !

Richly deserved for Pictorial and Textual contributions. :thumbup:

Rgds / Charles.C

Congratulations, Magenta!

All the best.

WOOHOOOOO Well done you!

Caz xx

Congratulations Magenta!

ALL RIGHT!  Yay, Magenta!  :beer:

I'm always cheered to see new posts and replies from you!  <hugs>

ALL HAIL NEW OVERLORD......sorry my computer did not like the meme generator this morning.  I also look forward to your posts.  Congratulations and well deserved. 

:oops:

Hooray, I got Rocktober, the best month, what with all the beer fests and Halloween!

Thanks guys

Congratulations!!! :clap:  Magenta_Majors...thank you for all the inspiration :blahblah: you get the point.... :beer: Cheers it's Octoberfest

Congrats, Magenta!

Congrats Magenta!!!!

Similar Discussion Topics
October 2023 - Member of the Month October 2022 - Member of the Month October 2021 - Member of the Month October 2020 - Member of the Month October 2019 - Member of the Month October 2018 – Member of the Month October 2017 - Member of the Month October 2016 - Member of the Month October 2015 - Member of the Month October 20 Public Meeting on Preventative Controls FSMA