What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sampling Plan For QA Retention Samples

Started by , Oct 08 2014 05:26 PM
2 Replies

Hi,

I am trying to establish the bake off schedule. Every batch, we product we retain samples for 3 months in the freezer until the product expires. Daily we make 40 batches of product daily. I like to come up with sampling plan, which would eliminate baking off  every single batch. We are baking every day 40 batches of sample by a full time employee. Here and there, we catches batches where product is not performed to the spec upon bake off test. How do I develop my sampling plan?

Thanks

Konesh

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Sampling plan and risk analysis How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Is Product Sampling a CCP
[Ad]

Hi,

I am trying to establish the bake off schedule. Every batch, we product we retain samples for 3 months in the freezer until the product expires. Daily we make 40 batches of product daily. I like to come up with sampling plan, which would eliminate baking off  every single batch. We are baking every day 40 batches of sample by a full time employee. Here and there, we catches batches where product is not performed to the spec upon bake off test. How do I develop my sampling plan?

Thanks

Konesh

Hi Konesh,

My first questions would be:

What do you do when you find that the product hasn't performed in a bake off test?

How often does this happen?

Regards,

Tony

Can you please attach a tempelate

Similar Discussion Topics
How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Sampling plan and risk analysis How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Is Product Sampling a CCP ISO 17025 sampling and non conforming procedure Micro Testing Composite Sampling Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Raw Material Sampling Plan How Long Should You Flush Water Lines For Sampling