What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Letter of invite to become a member of the HACCP Committee

Started by , Oct 16 2014 11:04 PM
2 Replies

Thank you, a very useful guide.  Does any one have a sample of a letter inviting one to become a member of the HACCP Committee.  I would appreciate seeing some thing like this.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Generic RSPO letter given to vendors and customers Template Letter for requesting supplier become GFSI certified FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response USFDA Letter - FSVP
[Ad]

I would say it was an assigning letter from top management to someone who has  proper skill, knowledge and experience to be a member of HACCP Team

I have found that emails, notes, etc. get ignored by the person who is asked.  I agree with Avila Muncar:  top management needs to tell people that HACCP team membership is now part of their job duties and their were selected because they are the expert in their area.  You don't want to have people on the HACCP team that lack knowledge or don't have the authority to make decisions.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Generic RSPO letter given to vendors and customers Template Letter for requesting supplier become GFSI certified FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response USFDA Letter - FSVP Recall Letter to Customer Food Safety Warranty Letter sample Amazon Meltable Letter Needed Letter for suppliers for separation of food and chemicals during shipping and storage Letter of Guarantee in a Food Packaging facility