What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Carboxyl methyl cellulose (for bread to get soft and light texture)

Started by , Oct 17 2014 11:15 AM
4 Replies

i m using blanose and aquasorb 700 from ASHLAND france. its CMC and using to hold and increase water binding capacity to keep the product soft and fresh for long time specially for breads and buns.

i am looking the same product from the different company. I will appreciate if anyone know about it and  reffer me to use alternate product to give same product quality.

thanks in advance

regards

saqib

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

i think xanthan gum and guar gum have similar properties in water binding capacity . You may try. good luck :smile:

Our company produces a full line of cellulose products, with many fiber size and source choices.  We also produce a blend of cellulose products with psyllium.  These products are used for the same purpose, but are not the exact same product.  If you are interested, I can give you the contact information for a sales rep.

dear MWidra

yes please give me the contact info of sales rep. can u give me the idea which your product will suit .

i m also going to attend gulfood manufacturing ingredients exhibition in Dubai . if your company taking participation in exhibition pleae give me ur detail info og gulfood starting from 9th novmeber.

thanks

saqib

dear MWidra

yes please give me the contact info of sales rep. can u give me the idea which your product will suit .

i m also going to attend gulfood manufacturing ingredients exhibition in Dubai . if your company taking participation in exhibition pleae give me ur detail info og gulfood starting from 9th novmeber.

thanks

saqib

I have sent you the contact information in a message through this forum.  If you do not receive it, you may email me at mwidra@creafill.com

Martha

Similar Discussion Topics