What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for templates for recording NCRs and CARs.

Started by , Oct 19 2014 06:35 PM
9 Replies

I'm looking for templates for recording NCRs and CARs.  Anybody have a good one to share?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temperature recording document in Excel Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates FSSC 22000 v5.1 templates ISO 22000:2018 Templates Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased?
[Ad]

Hi Suzie!

What template are you looking for? A CAR which you will issue to concerned parties or just a database for tracking the issued CARs/ NCRs?

Best regards,

:smile:

This is what we use, hope it helps.

Attached Files

5 Thanks

Here is our Corrective Action / Preventative Action form - There are places in the header for Document Control features (I just deleted mine) and Company logo. Also attached is the log for overall recording / trending.

Hope it helps!

Attached Files

11 Thanks

Can you share a procedure that describes CAPA report and Corrective action LOG above?

Thank you

Hi Tery,

I recently created a CAPA database in MS Access.  I used a template (Desktop Issue Tracking) and customized it for CAPA - adding categories like HACCP deviation, labeling error, audit finding, etc.  That way I can run reports based on the type of problem, see what issues are open/closed, etc.

There is a built-in form for logging issues, and built-in reports.  It was not difficult to customize -- I'm no pro in Access for sure!

The attachment shows the log form I'm using as part of the database.CAPA database.docx   185.65KB   1007 downloads

5 Thanks

Here is an example of what I have created for a log.  I like it because I can sort by where the problem arose from, if they are still open or close and other possible options.  I enter all GMP audits, Program audits, customer audits, customer compliaints and so on.  Screen shots are taken and printed/emailed to those reponsible for completeion.  Follow up is then review at out business strategy meetings.  I have filled in example entries.

G

Attached Files

7 Thanks

Hi Tery,

I recently created a CAPA database in MS Access.  I used a template (Desktop Issue Tracking) and customized it for CAPA - adding categories like HACCP deviation, labeling error, audit finding, etc.  That way I can run reports based on the type of problem, see what issues are open/closed, etc.

There is a built-in form for logging issues, and built-in reports.  It was not difficult to customize -- I'm no pro in Access for sure!

The attachment shows the log form I'm using as part of the database.CAPA database.docx

Thank you so much for this!  I love this format.  I'm going to give it a shot for my own database.  Do you print the form from the directly database?  Wish me luck.

2 Thanks

Hi suzieq0112,

Thank you so much for this!  I love this format.  I'm going to give it a shot for my own database.  Do you print the form from the directly database?  Wish me luck.

I fill in the form electronically (haven't yet figured out how to print a blank form), then have different reports:  one for any issues that remain open, one for any issues that are closed, one for all issues, etc.

I used a pre-loaded template from Microsoft Access 2013 called "Desktop Issue Tracking," then customized from there, rather than building the entire thing from scratch. 

Good luck!

1 Thank

Hi suzieq0112,

I fill in the form electronically (haven't yet figured out how to print a blank form), then have different reports:  one for any issues that remain open, one for any issues that are closed, one for all issues, etc.

I used a pre-loaded template from Microsoft Access 2013 called "Desktop Issue Tracking," then customized from there, rather than building the entire thing from scratch. 

Good luck!

It's awesome if I can just figure out how to get started.  I've never built my own database, but I have managed plenty.  I might be smart enough to figure it out ;-)

Similar Discussion Topics
Temperature recording document in Excel Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates FSSC 22000 v5.1 templates ISO 22000:2018 Templates Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? FSSC 22000 Validation and Verification Procedure Templates and Forms Master Batch Records Templates SQF Policies and Templates CCP Cooking - Frequency of recording temperature of foods Recording Times of Metal Detector Tests