What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to find the IFSQN on Social Media

Started by , Oct 27 2014 02:56 PM
4 Replies

Hello friends, of course the IFSQN website is our spiritual home, but you can also find us on your preferred social media platforms.  Feel free to join and subscribe to our social media channels and help spread the word by sharing and liking our content.

1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased?
[Ad]

I am not a person big on social media, but it is nice to know that the network has this presence. 

1 Like1 Thank

Hi Snookie, I think maybe you are an exception to the rule, which is refreshing.  There really is no escaping social media these day's and that's why I took the decision two or three year's back to create extensions of the IFSQN on Social Media.  Social Media has actually killed off a lot of old newsgroups and forums, which is a shame, but I actually find now that having a presence on them drives traffic here.  To be honest I only really use Facebook personally to keep up to date with a few old firends and relations.  Thanks for replying. :smile:

I’ve just been reviewing our social media statistics and thought I would share our impressive growth figures over the past year.  Please feel free to subscribe to us on your preferred social media channel.

Current subscribers:

LinkedIn = 20,537 members
Twitter = 480 followers

Facebook = 2,622 likes

Google+ = 146 followers

Youtube = 424 subscribers

Regards,

Simon

Just a BUMP for those that may not know.

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package