What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Requirements for packing and freezing fresh dough?

Started by , Nov 05 2014 07:28 PM
2 Replies

We have had a request to private label some frozen Pizza Dough.

We have not done frozen before.

Can some one direct me to some information on the requirements for packing and freezing fresh dough?

Thank you in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging
[Ad]

:welcome:  :welcome:

I am not an expert but hopefully someone else can help you with this request. 

1 Thank

unfortunately I can't help with the process- but the micro limits for frozen dough are in table 8 of the attached 2013 FDA guidelines FC2013-010.pdf   4.04MB   13 downloads

Mike

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Requirements for Work In Process WIP Requirements for packaging SQF Requirements - Pest Control Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Halal requirements for foods imported to GCC