What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for an example of incoming inspection template

Started by , Nov 14 2014 08:36 AM
12 Replies

Hi,

I am looking for any example of incoming inspection template. Any can give me some sample?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Outbound and Inbound Shipment Vehicle Inspection
[Ad]

Hi,

I am looking for any example of incoming inspection template. Any can give me some sample?

Thanks

It varies substantially with product type and any subsequent certification objective.

Please add a little context to yr query.

Rgds / Charles.C

Thanks Charles,

I am more looking deep into transport inspection. I wonder if any sample available.

Cheers

Thanks Charles,

I am more looking deep into transport inspection. I wonder if any sample available.

Cheers

I assume you mean transporting food.

i assume you do not refer to mechanical inspections other than say freezing capabilities.

Or do you only mean an "external" inspection prior unloading containers at a port which, from memory, has some standardized SOPs which have been linked here (somewhere) ?

Or do you mean a QA inspection of the condition of "trucks/containers" prior to loading of  finished product X for "shipment" or a similar inspection but  prior to unloading/receiving of X raw material  intended to be used for manufacturing a food product.?

The scope is somewhat vast. :smile:

Some templates do exist on this forum for all the above  (somewhere). But not an easy search unfortunately due the scope.

Rgds / Charles.C

Here's a template SOP I have, as well as a more straight forward check list.

Maybe either of these will be of use to you.  Your ingredients / procedure may differ.  But the inspection file, that's easy to use.

2 Likes3 Thanks

Mine looks more like this.

Receiving Log.png   417.82KB   112 downloads

2 Likes3 Thanks

Nice Documents. :thumbup:

Thanks people.

Rgds / Charles.C

Maybe either of these will be of use to you.  Your ingredients / procedure may differ.  But the inspection file, that's easy to use.

Hi Magenta,

Thank you for these documents, I found them very helpful!  I am wondering if you have a "Program" for the same topic, or if this procedure covers your "Program."  Does that even make sense?!  :headhurts: Just wondering as we are writing "Programs" that ask for "Procedures" and sometimes they seem like the same thing!  Your procedure is very thorough and therefore reads a lot like a program (at least to me!).  Thanks again!

Hi Magenta,

Thank you for these documents, I found them very helpful!  I am wondering if you have a "Program" for the same topic, or if this procedure covers your "Program."  Does that even make sense?!  :headhurts: Just wondering as we are writing "Programs" that ask for "Procedures" and sometimes they seem like the same thing!  Your procedure is very thorough and therefore reads a lot like a program (at least to me!).  Thanks again!

Ah, I use Policy / Procedure / Program pretty loosely & interchangeably  (I shouldn't do that, but I totally do).   

In general, I think of a program as a group of procedures and I think of a policy as a "step less" procedure.   I guess this would one procedure in the shipping / receiving program?  The outgoing inspection is another procedure in the program, cycle count another procedure, etc

1 Thank

For outgoing shipments, we use this document as a checklist.  We also take photographs of the material throughout the loading process.  It has saved some headaches.

Martha

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

thank you very much, your document really helps me alot.

cheers.

Mine looks more like this.

Receiving Log.png

RG3, do you have an SOP that goes along with this log?

hello I m also currently looking for receiving inspection procedure and guidelines, can someone please help me? please send it to my email address

thank you very much

geneillexxxxxx

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Outbound and Inbound Shipment Vehicle Inspection Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? VACCP and TACCP template required Mock Crisis Report Template