[Ad]

Happy Thursday

Started by , Nov 20 2014 12:56 AM
23 Replies

Hopefully this dog will post......

a5d07140aa44ba2fd377ec84851f7bcf.jpg

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Are you happy with your job? Happy to be hear Happy New Year :) Happy New Year from IFSQN Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays
[Ad]

Yes, it did.   :biggrin:

Okay, new desktop background.

Okay, new desktop background.

ooooh, why didn't I think of that.

It's already on my FB page.  :lol2:

It's already on my FB page.  :lol2:

And another good idea....knew there is a good reason I hang out here.

Omg! We're all on Facebook????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg! We're all on Facebook????

:roflmao:  :rofl2: Just the dog is on Facebook......

Lol thought I'd have another 10,000 friends then!

I already communicate with Simon on a professional level!

Lol thought I'd have another 10,000 friends then!

I already communicate with Simon on a professional level!

Well the dog is cute enough that it might get you more....but its a lot to manage.

Well the dog is cute enough that it might get you more....but its a lot to manage.

At least Thursday's dog is easier to manage than Tuesday's dog!

At least Thursday's dog is easier to manage than Tuesday's dog!

So true, so true!

I'm getting started on the Thursday craziness early.  Good advice, all around.  Martha

New thursday wallpaper for me :P

I'm having a stress free Thursday! Day off, sitting in garage having my car serviced! Not going to think about work! My weekend has started!!

I'm having a stress free Thursday! Day off, sitting in garage having my car serviced! Not going to think about work! My weekend has started!!

Cancer horoscope for Thursday :

Some rather depressing information could come to you today from far away, Cancer.  It's probably the subject of a lot of talk around you. You might need to run some errands in your community, but for some reason you can't.

Well, horoscope, you can suck it, because instead of working this morning I'm filling out the "DO IT FOR HER" template from the *BEST* episode of the Simpsons with pictures of my pets (I don't have kids) and making it my desktop background at work. 

Some rather depressing information could come to you today from far away, Cancer.  It's probably the subject of a lot of talk around you. You might need to run some errands in your community, but for some reason you can't.

The latest weather forecast from NWS would fit that horoscope nicely.  Wind chill tonight will be at -15 degrees.

I hate heat pumps, have I mentioned that before?  Ours struggles to keep the house above 60 when it's this cold, even with supplemental space heaters going.

My son, who is a maintenance mechanic at the same place I work, works from 10:30pm to 7:15 am, graveyard shift.  Keeping warm is a struggle on a normal winter night, he's contemplating wearing two layers of Under Armour tonight.

Come on, spring...

Martha

Well, horoscope, you can suck it, because instead of working this morning I'm filling out the "DO IT FOR HER" template from the *BEST* episode of the Simpsons with pictures of my pets (I don't have kids) and making it my desktop background at work. 

I don't think I've seen that one.

The latest weather forecast from NWS would fit that horoscope nicely.  Wind chill tonight will be at -15 degrees.

I hate heat pumps, have I mentioned that before?  Ours struggles to keep the house above 60 when it's this cold, even with supplemental space heaters going.

My son, who is a maintenance mechanic at the same place I work, works from 10:30pm to 7:15 am, graveyard shift.  Keeping warm is a struggle on a normal winter night, he's contemplating wearing two layers of Under Armour tonight.

Come on, spring...

Martha

Wind chill in WNY is currently sitting at ~-18

Coldest today is supposed to be ~-22

Coldest tomorrow is supposed to be ~-27

I H8 NY (A take on the I (Heart) NY signs)

My Mocha Boy  20130421_213002.jpg   172.9KB   1 downloads

I'm filling out the "DO IT FOR HER" template from the *BEST* episode of the Simpsons with pictures of my pets (I don't have kids) and making it my desktop background at work. 

Martha

Wind chill in WNY is currently sitting at ~-18

Coldest today is supposed to be ~-22

Coldest tomorrow is supposed to be ~-27

I H8 NY (A take on the I (Heart) NY signs)

Yeah, but at least the buildings up there are designed for the cold.  They think that it is always warm here on the 'Shore, so nothing is insulated right.

But you do have my sympathies...

Martha

:eek_yello:

Oh.  My.   Goodness. 

Well it's free and streaming at  http://www.simpsonsw...tch/episodes   - Season 6, episode 13. 
But careful - it will make you cry like a tiny, tiny baby. :crybaby:  Also the picture is a total spoiler.  It'll still make you cry though.

Thought for our irritating days...

1 Thank

3d7f982a78b3794d1741f22f1bcd1ee8.jpg

Similar Discussion Topics
Are you happy with your job? Happy to be hear Happy New Year :) Happy New Year from IFSQN Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays Happy Holidays! Happy New Year! Happy Christmas Everyone! Happy to be part of the Network! Happy to be here