What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HR Related Procedure for BRC Packaging

Started by , Nov 21 2014 06:47 AM
2 Replies

Hi all,

I am from disposable plastic cutlery manufacturer. Right now i am reviewing my human resource procedures which is the training procedure and recruitment procedure.

Is there anyone that could tell me is the Performance Appraisal form can be used to monitor the competency of staff? Or is there any better method?

And how do you comply with the 'appropriate reference check' in the Clause 4.4.4. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Food loss and waste procedure
[Ad]

If your performance appraisal can cover issues where employee is under performing this form will not be a good choice.  Training should be completely separate from any disciplinary or performance issues. 

1 Like

Hi Hazira,

Your best bet is to do a small quiz after the training. It does not have to be a long exam just a few simple questions. I think someone here even said they review the quiz after taking it to ensure they get the answers correct. You'll be surprised how many people still miss a few.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Food loss and waste procedure Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products.