What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

December 2014 - Member of the Month

Started by , Dec 01 2014 06:44 AM
21 Replies

I am delighted to announce the IFSQN Member of the Month for December is RG3.

In a remarkably short space of time (just over 2 months) RG3 has racked up an impressive 245 posts and 40 reputation points.

Well done RG3 your prize is a Lifetime Membership and an IFSQN Mug.

Cheers!

P.S. Please PM me your delivery address for the mug.

1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 December 2022 - Member of the Month Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation)
[Ad]

Hey! Welcome to the club!

Well done you

Caz xx

1 Thank

Congrats RG3!

1 Thank

Nicely DONE, RG3!  Congratulations and Thank You for your contributions!  :sorcerer:

1 Thank

Dear RG3,

Congratulations on yr many thoughtful posts.

Just discovered the link is to football and not sci-fi !

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Congrats RG3!! Thank you for your contributions!!

1 Thank

Congrats!  Always good to see you hanging around

1 Thank

Can't believe MM missed this.....so I can't resist... All Hail New Overlord!

Seriously though,  Congratulations 

1 Thank

Can't believe MM missed this.....so I can't resist... All Hail New Overlord!

Seriously though,  Congratulations 

Oh man!  Special Boss is visiting....but for RG3, I will risk visiting a meme site ... at work .... :ninja:

Update:     so tiny on here...https://imgflip.com/i/et88u

Thank you all. I am proud to become part of this esteemed group of MOTM, but I’m not Overlord of time and space that title is already taken by Magenta_Majors. 

Depends on who you talk to:
Mr I. would rank me: 31 - 45 - Pest Preventer
Magenta_Majors would rank me: Keeper of the Documents or Vexorg, Destroyer of Cats and Devourer of Chickens
Simon would rank me: Senior (Just saw I 1 uped from FSQN Member)

Like I wrote to Simon,

I understand how difficult this profession/career is with the ever changing regulations, and ever changing versions of GFSI schemes, and just coming into the darkside green is horrifying. People do not understand the weight someone under this position must carry because we have our hand in everything (production, planning, procurement, maintenance, sanitation, etc.) and its good to have an avenue such as the forum to turn to when in need for examples or clarification or just vent to people that actually understand what it is we go through. I really do try to give my help through both education and experience. With the deepest sincerity I really do appreciate what you have done here with this website to bring us together.

Thank you Simon for making it all happen, Charles C. for moderating all the BS I put out there with the most technical words he can find, Snookie for her pick me up Monday posts, Mr I. for not really being here, Tony C. for his great blogs, Setanta for reminding me of a better time with her Lion King avatar, Mike Green for bringing in the Mythbusters & Scam Warnings, Slab for this comment “However this is a topic about metal detectors and metal inclusion  not rectal-cranial inclusion”,  it_rains_inside for bringing in some hippy/extraterrestrial stuff no one has ever heard of “Fogurt”, and Cazyncymru for her “Big Balls”…metal detector test that is. (orchestra playing in the background) And everyone one else I didn't mention. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Look what just got here...

MOTM Cup.jpg   79.8KB   1 downloads

2 Likes4 Thanks

Glad you finally go it RG3.

Enjoy your brew. :thumbup:

1 Thank

Thank you all. I am proud to become part of this esteemed group of MOTM, but I’m not Overlord of time and space that title is already taken by Magenta_Majors. 

Depends on who you talk to:
Mr I. would rank me: 31 - 45 - Pest Preventer
Magenta_Majors would rank me: Keeper of the Documents or Vexorg, Destroyer of Cats and Devourer of Chickens
Simon would rank me: Senior (Just saw I 1 uped from FSQN Member)

Like I wrote to Simon,

I understand how difficult this profession/career is with the ever changing regulations, and ever changing versions of GFSI schemes, and just coming into the darkside green is horrifying. People do not understand the weight someone under this position must carry because we have our hand in everything (production, planning, procurement, maintenance, sanitation, etc.) and its good to have an avenue such as the forum to turn to when in need for examples or clarification or just vent to people that actually understand what it is we go through. I really do try to give my help through both education and experience. With the deepest sincerity I really do appreciate what you have done here with this website to bring us together.

Thank you Simon for making it all happen, Charles C. for moderating all the BS I put out there with the most technical words he can find, Snookie for her pick me up Monday posts, Mr I. for not really being here, Tony C. for his great blogs, Setanta for reminding me of a better time with her Lion King avatar, Mike Green for bringing in the Mythbusters & Scam Warnings, Slab for this comment “However this is a topic about metal detectors and metal inclusion  not rectal-cranial inclusion”,  it_rains_inside for bringing in some hippy/extraterrestrial stuff no one has ever heard of “Fogurt”, and Cazyncymru for her “Big Balls”…metal detector test that is. (orchestra playing in the background) And everyone one else I didn't mention. THANK YOU ALL!!!

ohhh I missed this post when you posted it..

RG3 for you, and the others whom we banter around with, I will always not really be here  :roflmao:

Congratulations on your cup coming in oh Pest Preventer, Keeper of Documents, Destroyer of Cats, and Devourer of Chickens!  (The titles around here are getting a tad long lol!)  :happydance:

1 Thank

Thanks Mr. I. And congratulations on making 100 "which could be something like World Class Assistant or 91 - 105 – Stellar Superstar"

1 Thank

Scared to know what some of other unspoken rankings are.   :shutup:

Scared to know what some of other unspoken rankings are.   :shutup:

I'd be scared to see what we came up with if the negative side was used.

Consumed by carrion

Rodent Rallier

Succumbed to squirrels 

lol

I'd be scared to see what we came up with if the negative side was used.

Huffer of white out

Mechanic Hands

Falsifier of Documents

It was nice being member of the month...walking around all high and mighty with my new mug and some recognition on here....thank you everyone!!!!...I would gladly pass the torch by nominating Mr. I (if only he were to receive the nomination) for the new year Month of January. :sorcerer:

I love my mug!!  So the mystery begins who will start 2015........Simon would be a great choice as well....

I love my mug!!  So the mystery begins who will start 2015........Simon would be a great choice as well....

Nah not me, I don't count.  Anyway you have to get most reps :smile:

As RG3 can't win it again January goes to It Rains Inside.

All my covert voting you up has no effect?  Awww no fair Simon!     You deserve it, too!   :spoton:

All my covert voting you up has no effect?  Awww no fair Simon!     You deserve it, too!   :spoton:

Agreed!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 December 2022 - Member of the Month Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation) Member of the Month - December 2021 December 2020 - Member of the Month December 2019 - Member of the Month December 2018 - Member of the Month December 2017 - Member of the Month