What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What brand of laundry detergent do you use?

Started by , Dec 08 2014 09:47 PM
7 Replies

Hello,

Working on a project to install a washer and dryer unit.

To wash mop heads, rags, smocks etc.

If you have a washer in house what brand of laundry and softener do you use?

Thanks in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anybody have a favorite brand of CO2/O2 MAP Gas Analyzer? Different recipes for different weights of the same product brand Laundry at Home! Laundry Practices for SQF Approval Documentation for Sunlight Dish Detergent
[Ad]

ooo... I thought this was going to be a Mr. I thread where I throw out some random question just to see if anyone is as crazy as I am  :roflmao:

1 Thank

ooo... I thought this was going to be a Mr. I thread where I throw out some random question just to see if anyone is as crazy as I am  :roflmao:

:off_topic: Not sure anyone is as crazy as you...there are those who come close but will not rise to your level.   :roflmao:

Back to topic......

I have not had an in-house laundry, but would look to my chemical supplier for support  on this. 

Tide with Bleach...JK...It would have to come from you approved chemical supplier (ask them)...and preferably without fragrance because strong smells might seep into your product.

We're currently building a new factory and I've asked for a washer / drier so we can wash any incidentals like tea towels etc. We're still going to use the laundry, but I won't have to take things home to wash!! Yippee!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I'm waiting on a response. The chemical company offers the laundry service, I should have thought about that. 

I like your crazy  :silly:

California,

We are a natural and organic product supplier and just pull whatever discontinued or slightly damaged laundry detergent out of stock and use that for our washer/dryer combo. Just had a SQF Cert audit and that did not make the radar. Plus all our products have a MSDS/SDS so that issue is covered. One caveat,

we are a distributor, not a producer/manufacturer, so your mileage may vary.

Similar Discussion Topics
Anybody have a favorite brand of CO2/O2 MAP Gas Analyzer? Different recipes for different weights of the same product brand Laundry at Home! Laundry Practices for SQF Approval Documentation for Sunlight Dish Detergent Laundry KPI's SQF Plant - Using Boiling Water and Wipe to Clean the equipment without Detergent and Sanitizer Do any food manufacturing facilities do their own laundry? Laundry Detergent Requirements for In House Laundry Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list