What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Has anyone a copy of ISO 9001:2008

Started by , Dec 11 2014 02:09 PM
12 Replies

Hi all, 

I am going to do a lead auditor course and I am required to bring and review a copy of ISO 9001:2008. 

Could anyone help me out with a copy of the standard?

Thanks

Tom. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Integrating ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 22000-2018 in Facilities Management & Catering Services off sites in canteens, Corporate, Hospitals and schools Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Does SQF require a physical copy of all of your SOPs with an approval signature? Does the facility need a hard copy of the BRCGS Issue 9 standard for the audit? Determining who is responsible for each clause in ISO 9001:2015
[Ad]

Tom, I'm sorry, but we cannot share copyrighted documents on the forum.

We'd get into big trouble if we allowed it.

Publicly requesting copies of copy written material is highly frowned upon by Simon because it's illegal.

lol same time Simon!

Thanks Mr I.

Very sorry guys - Any pointers where best to source. 

Just the ISO website - would that be the best bet. 

Thanks 

Yeah you have to buy the copy and you can get it from the ISO website.

Some libraries have copies, if you don't want to buy one. 

1 Like

Really?

I'd have never thought to look at a library...

Some libraries have copies, if you don't want to buy one. 

If you photo copy it, that is illegal and for certification the auditor will check you have an original.

Tom, the course should provide you with or give you the opportunity to purchase a copy of the standard to use.

Regards,

Tony

Really?

I'd have never thought to look at a library...

We have a University nearby that has a wonderful selection where I was able to review some of the ISO materials when I was working on my black belt.  But even some well stocked public libraries will have them.  Some treat them as a reference book which can't be checked out, others as a regular book which can be checked out. 

Hi , I have a full copy ...

contact me on email to copy you

Similar Discussion Topics
Integrating ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 22000-2018 in Facilities Management & Catering Services off sites in canteens, Corporate, Hospitals and schools Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Does SQF require a physical copy of all of your SOPs with an approval signature? Does the facility need a hard copy of the BRCGS Issue 9 standard for the audit? Determining who is responsible for each clause in ISO 9001:2015 Gap Audit Report for ISO 9001? Is ISO 9001 required to be certified FSSC 22000? Cross reference between BRC Packaging issue 6 and ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9001 9.2.1 - Customer File Review For Artwork and Labelling Issues How to best construct the quality system for ISO 9001 and IFS?