What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help needed creating a Technical Plan for improvement

Started by , Dec 12 2014 08:40 AM
1 Reply

Good Morning All 

I have to create a technical short term and long term detailed plan. I haven't a clue as to what to put in it (I'm in my work placement for uni) our customer has been very vague about it we recently had an issue with traceability as our supplier was continually giving us the wrong information and we have just over come a recent spell of Listeria Mono. They want this plan to increase their confidence in our technical team i.e. me as I'm the only one who is in the team :s they are an extremely valued customer (as are all of our customers). Any tips, insight and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

D :) 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan?
[Ad]

Good morning Donna. 

It sounds like your customer wants assurance that you have the capability and control to deliver products to the agreed specification and consistently...and so they should. Before getting into the detail of their specific complaints and demands we need to understand more about your systems, processes, procedures, personnel and resources.

Do you have a quality and food safety management system in place?

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Allergen Management Plan Food Defence Plan