What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Food Tech & Management Graduate saying hello

Started by , Dec 14 2014 11:30 AM
8 Replies
Hai all,my name is vinay kumar graduated of food tech&management,i got an opportunity as trainy hygienist in a hotel to learn the things,so plz guide me what matters should learn,ur suggestions will help to my career.
Regards
vinay
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification
[Ad]

Welcome Vinay and congratulations on your graduation.

:welcome:

If you have specific questions feel free to ask.

:Welcome: to IFSQN!

Welcome aboard!  :welcome:

:welcome:  Vinay

Must be a good hotel if they have a hygienist!

Regards,

Tony

:welcome:

:welcome: Kumar

Dear vinay patchigo,

The relevance may depend on your local regulations but you may find this catering services/health oriented manual of interest - 

FoodHygienePolicy.pdf   329.5KB   9 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

welcome

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan