What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is it Monday again already?

Started by , Dec 15 2014 01:05 PM
Previous Page 1
34 Replies

It must be Monday... because this is how I feel.

http://www.popsugar....s-Yoga-36266128

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Monday Motivation Happy Monday! Final CFIA Inspection due Monday..no deficiencies found on desk audit Monday Zen
[Ad]

Did you have to remind us???

I was trying to pretend it was Friday all week!  :roflmao:

Not looking forward to Friday (For once!!) or maybe I am... bittersweet I suppose: Last Customer Audit of the year!!!

oooo... Good luck!  Why on a Friday.  What a mean customer!  

1 Thank

2 day - Thursday and Friday...  Apparently they haven't heard of our Friday evacuation SOP  :giggle:

Poor Monday.....

8801481_orig.jpg?149

22_04_2013_9164476060.jpg

HAHAHA!!! Release All the sounds that are trapped in your mind in your mind  :lol2:  I'm a little messed up 

Good Luck on your audit! It's a good reason to leave early on a Friday 

(**Fingers Crossed** we get it wrapped up early!)

149569.jpg

You know I don't mind Mondays too much.  :helpplease:  

After some weekends, I actually look forward to them....but that is rare... :roflmao:

At my age I'll take every day I can get.

It is actually how I'm trying to see life. 

I find Monday's last a very long time, so they are in fact good day's. :smile:

At MY age, any day that I wake up above ground is a good day.

spirit-healer.png?w=600&h=360

Martha

Your both right.  We, (working adults) spend too much time looking forward to time off, which I agree is not a mentally healthy way to spend our days.  I am trying to get more "Pooh" like--some days I do it better than others.  Today, I would have liked a few more hours under my blankets. 

what-day-is-it.jpeg

1 Thank

On a cold morning, this is how I sometimes feel.

And there's even a kitten.

Martha

1 Thank

Both are so true!

Happy Monday.

People at work whine because they say my coffee is too strong.  My coffee too strong?  Maybe your stomach is too weak!

I was hoping a Monday thread was up, because this for sure - is the most Monday of all the Mondays.

Not only is everyone uuber hungover from the Superbowl last night, but we came in to work this morning to find that the water main had busted and the ENTIRE plant, including the offices flooded with about 2 inches of water.

No more IFSQN for me today, sorry folks, gotta help shop vac up this mess. 

I was hoping a Monday thread was up, because this for sure - is the most Monday of all the Mondays.

Not only is everyone uuber hungover from the Superbowl last night, but we came in to work this morning to find that the water main had busted and the ENTIRE plant, including the offices flooded with about 2 inches of water.

ugh that blows!  Sorry Rains!

On a lighter note - During some research on foodborne illness stories I came across this gem

https://www.youtube....h?v=odiEvTOWDNs

Im pretty sure this is MM, lol

Rains, this is the pits!  Sorry for the flood, hope it gets cleaned up fast.

Martha

On a lighter note - During some research on foodborne illness stories I came across this gem

https://www.youtube....h?v=odiEvTOWDNs

Im pretty sure this is MM, lol

That's awesome!

Martha

Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Monday Motivation Happy Monday! Final CFIA Inspection due Monday..no deficiencies found on desk audit Monday Zen Monday Morning Humor Monday Morning Motivation