What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings from Ohio

Started by , Dec 17 2014 06:52 PM
10 Replies

Hello all,

My name is Christopher and I have returned to the food industry as a Quality Manager for a snack food manufacturer.  I am a former SQF practitioner for a canned food manufacturer where I helped us achieve level 2 certification at three facilities three years in a row.  I am also a former microbiologist and have experience also in the consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries.  This website was a valuable tool back then so I am happy to return.

2 Likes2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello from Ohio! Hello From Ohio
[Ad]

:welcome:  Glad to have you back.  

1 Thank

:welcome:  Back

Marshall  

1 Thank

Welcome Back, Chirstopher!  My husband's family is from around Port Clinton/Sandusky, I always liked visiting out there! :welcome:

1 Thank

Welcome back Neighbor!! (Im in SouthEast Ohio)

:welcome:

1 Thank

Hello all,

My name is Christopher and I have returned to the food industry as a Quality Manager for a snack food manufacturer.  I am a former SQF practitioner for a canned food manufacturer where I helped us achieve level 2 certification at three facilities three years in a row.  I am also a former microbiologist and have experience also in the consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries.  This website was a valuable tool back then so I am happy to return.

Hi Christopher,

welcome back and congrats for your achievements  :clap:

1 Thank

:welcome: back to IFSQN!

1 Thank

:welcome: Back Christopher.

1 Thank

Hello all,

Welcome back Christopher, is this the same account you used back then (did you not make any posts previously?). 

Let me know as I can easily merge accounts.

1 Thank

Welcome back Christopher, is this the same account you used back then (did you not make any posts previously?). 

Let me know as I can easily merge accounts.

Thanks Simon.  I believe my username was chirzel

welcome

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello from Ohio! Hello From Ohio