What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Risk assessment for business continuity plan

Started by , Dec 18 2014 05:29 AM
5 Replies

Hi,

Can anyone help me with an example of how to do risk assessment to business continuity plan for man made events eg: criminal acts, malicious contamination etc and natural disasters e.g eartquakes, floods etc.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates
[Ad]

hi,

IMO, if you want to do risk assesment you should recognise the hazard that may occur interfeering your system

regards

1 Thank

You can use as a guide the ISO 31000 standard; is a general guide that is applicable in any situation where risk management is involved.

1 Thank

Hi mamad123 and jel,

Thanks for your help. Do you have any example document that shows the risk assessment so that I can use it. 

Hi mamad123 and jel,

Thanks for your help. Do you have any example document that shows the risk assessment so that I can use it. 

Hi, I don't have any example, but if you like I can send you the ISO 31000 standard.

Hi mamad123 and jel,

Looking for more information, iso 22301 standard is more specific to business continuity; in fact you could use both ISO 31000 and ISO 22301.

In the following link you can find an article on the subject:  http://www.continuitycentral.com/OrganisationResilience.pdf

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Risk assessments