What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A Very Happy New Year

Started by , Dec 31 2014 04:52 PM
18 Replies

Wishing everyone a Very Happy New Year.   2015 is going to be Fabulous!!

Happy-new-year-pic-minions-2015-meme-jok

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Are you happy with your job? BRC annual management review and internal audit running less than a year? Happy to be hear How many days a year does your site spend on internal audits? Happy New Year :)
[Ad]

1 Like

While I do know quite a bit about music I have to say the 2nd comic is lost on me.

I think it reads both bye on the treble and bye on the bass so together "bye bye"

Happy New Years to All and to all a Good Night...coincidentally meeting grumpy cat is one on my bucket list as well.

Wishing one and all a very happy and healthy 2015.

My one wish is it goes slowly.

While I do know quite a bit about music I have to say the 2nd comic is lost on me.

@ Ditto, 1st part in reverso.

From cheating, I predict it's Schubert but the rest was musical Nerdland, eg, from the same source -

pintrest.png   24.76KB   2 downloads

HNY - Charles.C

PS - I'm still trying to work out how you display these jumbo pics directly without hotlinking or external hostlinking. :spoton: :clap:

From cheating, I predict it's Schubert but the rest was musical Nerdland, eg, from the same source -

pintrest.png

HNY - Charles.C

PS - I'm still trying to work out how you display these jumbo pics directly without hotlinking or external hostlinking. :spoton: :clap:

I also do not get it, I just wanted to feel superior

Happy New Year to one an all....

Love be part of this team.... :wub:  :wub:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6lHm-stXdM

Me Too!

Happy New Year to all!

Happy New Year All! 

The cartoon from "Don't shoot the piano player" I have heard are often esoteric and make little sense unless your an expert in music and even baffling to some of those are.   I am not sure it's, "Bye, Bye" as RG3 said, but I don't have a better answer. 

It's a perfect authentic cadence, which is the best "resolution" you can have in a minor key. Get it, New Year's "resolution" (It's musician humor) It was bugging me so I had to ask a musician.  A sort of validation Charles C.?

I had to ask a musician.

Did she laugh and/or have a happy new year when she looked at it?

Here's another fun one.

go to www.vogue.co.uk

when the page loads... press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right (on the arrow pad), then B, then hit A repeatedly.

:potplant:

(For those of you who are hip with Konami, This is their cheat code)  :ninja:

Let me too wish a happy New year to all :ejut: !

Similar Discussion Topics
Are you happy with your job? BRC annual management review and internal audit running less than a year? Happy to be hear How many days a year does your site spend on internal audits? Happy New Year :) Reasons to change CB every year? What is employer perception to a one year unemployment gap? Is it ok to use the internal audit from the previous year if no changes have been made? Happy New Year from IFSQN Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays