What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7 Launch

Started by , Jan 06 2015 08:21 AM
Previous Page 1
67 Replies
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement?
[Ad]

Hi Tony, is that meant to link to a news item about V7 or not?

No it is in the tweets on the right hand side of the links.

Regards,

Tony

HI !!

PDF file online  BRC Participate now  ... unsecured PDF file full copy paste ..  but how " free" ??

3. Ownership

All Standards (and all intellectual property rights therein) made available on BRC on Participate shall at all times remain the title and property of BRC Trading Limited and the Customer shall not acquire any rights, title or interest in the same.

The Customer shall not give, bargain, sell, assign, transfer, lend, part with the possession of or otherwise deal with or dispose of the Standards or purport to do so

Huh? 

HI !!

PDF file online  BRC Participate now  ... unsecured PDF file full copy paste ..  but how " free" ??

3. Ownership

All Standards (and all intellectual property rights therein) made available on BRC on Participate shall at all times remain the title and property of BRC Trading Limited and the Customer shall not acquire any rights, title or interest in the same.

The Customer shall not give, bargain, sell, assign, transfer, lend, part with the possession of or otherwise deal with or dispose of the Standards or purport to do so

Huh???

Well I've just downloaded it for free. And I'm not signing up for participate (well i'm not intending to pay for anything!)

Caz x

Well I've just downloaded it for free. And I'm not signing up for participate (well i'm not intending to pay for anything!)

Caz x

How did you do it Caz? I've been poking around on the website but to me it seemed that you needed to sign-up for participate to get to the link!

BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7 can be downloaded here for free.

BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7 Interpretation Guideline UK Unlocked PDF Version is also available now (£40).

BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7 Download Options.png   330.06KB   51 downloads

Regards,

Tony

The link only shows issue 6

The link only shows issue 6

Naughty Issue 7 has been removed. See my screenshot from earlier in post 9.

Regards,

Tony

yes.

I thought that I had seen that one this morning, when I had downloaded issue 7. But could not reproduce it now.

It is the same link as I posted earlier and as Madam A. D-tor has posted issue 7 has been taken off there ! :thumbdown:

Caz - your link only shows 6 as well.

Its back up!!

So question???  If version 7 is free to download, but 1.1.7 requires a genuine, original hard copy or electronic version of the standard, do you still have to buy at least one copy??

No.

Just learned in the training today, that the free digital copy is good enough.

1 Thank

Great!

Not that the audits don't cost enough, but I am wondering how they'll re-coup costs.

Great!

Not that the audits don't cost enough, but I am wondering how they'll re-coup costs.

The same way as SQF ?

Rgds / Charles.C

I did not see the packaging standard available. 

Huh???

The statement that the standard remains the property of BRC is similar to the ownership of computer programs.  The Intellectual Property of the standard is still owned by BRC, you are only being given an electronic file.  You can't sell it or otherwise distribute it without their permission, they own the copyright of the information.

That's all it's saying, in the proper legal terms that will stand up in court.  

Martha

The same way as SQF ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Please elaborate. I am exclusive to BRC

Dear itrainsinside,

Have a look at the SQF website. Then BRC. Then compare.

Rgds / Charles.C

Please elaborate. I am exclusive to BRC

I imagine SQF makes some money charging for "extras" - certification tests (implementing systems, advanced test), customized fee audits instead of a flat fee, additional costs for having multiple HACCP plans, $50 for an audit checklist, etc

Previous Page 1

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention