What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What should be included in a COC for a processed meat product?

Started by , Jan 06 2015 02:34 PM
4 Replies
Can someone help me with the information that need to be included in the COC for processed meat product. A template can help. Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?
[Ad]

What do you mean by COC?

Code of Conduct?

Certificate of Conformance

What do you mean  

What do you mean  

Please clarify yr comment.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Reworking Spoiled Pork Meat What should be included in a cook validation? Meat Processing Garment Policy Pathogen Testing in a meat processing plant