What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Northern MN

Started by , Jan 12 2015 09:45 PM
14 Replies

Hello fellow food safety members,  I have followed a number of great posts since starting my new roll so I figured why not jump in! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

:welcome: gfdoucette07

Forgive me, but where's MN??

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

It's in the middle.  I think it's like really cold there right now.   

:welcome:  Doucette!  Always nice to see new faces

Welcome  :thumbup:

Welcome!

LOL  Minnesota or postal abbreviated MN is in the US, yes, roughly in the middle. We're to the left of the Great Lakes and yes, it is damn cold now.  Roughly -16F or -27C and that is with no wind.  :happydance:

Welcome to the forum, gfdoucette07! :welcome:

:welcome:  gfdoucette07!

LOL  Minnesota or postal abbreviated MN is in the US, yes, roughly in the middle. We're to the left of the Great Lakes and yes, it is damn cold now.  Roughly -16F or -27C and that is with no wind.  :happydance:

Dang Setanta....that is cold. I was over here complaining about the 12F I woke up to this morning. Last year we had a string of days where it was consistently about -20 (with no W.Chill). "The Polar Vortex"  :silly:   <-- Me freezing!

:welcome:

Caz, 

Minnesota explained:  I should also note my husband's family and my father's family is from Minnesota.  We only visit in summer.  Lovely people--I can't take the winters. 

MinnesotaWinter1.jpg

travel-minnesota.jpg

hoth2.jpg

1m4wmj.jpg

Lmao! It's just started snowing here in West Wales !!

I like some snow I can visit and then leave.  I love the Southwest where we run from about 50-65 degrees F or 10-20 degrees C.    I like warm and not having to chain or shovel snow.  Cousin sent pictures of his V-8 snow blower.  :roflmao:   Too much snow for me.  But it is beautiful in the spring and summer.  Lots of lakes and very green--its gorgeous. 

Thanks all for the hearty laughs...

signed,

SR in MN

Thanks all for the hearty laughs...

signed,

SR in MN

We can be a jovial group.  Welcome to the forum hope you as much fun and learn as much as I have. 

Welcome gfdoucette07, hoping your first post won't be your last.

:welcome:

Thank you all for allowing me to again question my sanity for living in a place where yes -20 F is possible and our facility shuts down because its "too cold"

Thank you all for providing insight into a complex system of interpretation!

gfdoucette07

Welcome to the forum :)

Similar Discussion Topics