What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Webinar

Started by , Jan 13 2015 02:05 PM
2 Replies

Thank you Simon and Ruth for a very informative webinar. Thank you for the time and effort, the PowerPoint, the 'certificate' :spoton:etc. I was not able to log on during the Webinar but watched it later. THIS is how we standardise food safety worldwide - together. I have registered for 9 more (up until November) that cover packaging and training. Don't feel so lost and alone anymore. Hungry for up to date, relevant information. Want to do the right thing.

South Africa

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

I have to agree with you, A big thank you to Simon and Ruth. We don't have of options to learn while still working in New Zealand , I'm going to try and do all the webinars if i can.

Sorry I missed your post there ange...hope you are managing to catch them even if it is the recording.

If you need help let me know.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces