What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from Italy

Started by , Jan 15 2015 03:42 PM
5 Replies
Hi everyone,

it's a while since I joined this website, but I've rarely attended its forum  :smile:

I am not currently working for companies but I recently decided to start something by myself as a freelance blogger in food science. In my blog Foodensity.com I write articles especially about nutrition, labeling and safety. I try to put a stress among the aspects in the food regulations and trends in the different Western countries, i.e. Europe, North America (US & Canada) and (I hope soon) even New Zealand & Australia.

I am Italian and I have also a proofreader in my team, since English is not my native language, of course :smile:

I am thinking of interviewing some professional for my next articles. If you like my idea, we can discuss it together.

Thanks and hear you soon,

Antonella
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Technologist from Italy Hello from Italy Hello form Italy Greetings from Italy Hello to everyone. Italy now… USA? Maybe!
[Ad]

Greetings and Welcome, Antonella!  :welcome:

1 Thank

:welcome: to IFSQN!

1 Thank

:welcome: Back Antonella. Labeling requirements is a very interesting subject and a place I need help in. Look forward to see what you have to say.

1 Thank

:welcome:   

1 Thank

You see Antonella....See this Thread that just came up today....In Sam Smith's words "I'm not the only one".

http://www.ifsqn.com...al-ingredients/

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Technologist from Italy Hello from Italy Hello form Italy Greetings from Italy Hello to everyone. Italy now… USA? Maybe! Italy's new dictatorship Italy vs. Japan boat race